"I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being." -Oscar Wilde

6/3/11

12 Hours of Driving

That's right. Twelve hours. TWELVE.

Fortunately, every day is a winding road for me and my mom. We left at 8:40am, made some necessary stops, and got in around 9 that night (alright so it was more than twelve hours).

Here's another video taken later in the day from the trip:


And for the record, yes. Mocha Coconut Frappucinos are AMAZING! :)



The town's cute, I'm REALLY close to the beach (Lake Michigan), and it reminds us both of Guthrie, OK, where I've formerly worked in the past.

I had a feeling of overwhelming joy come over me at lunch today: I almost couldn't believe it. I feel as though I've reached a new chapter in my life. I'm transitioning out of college and into becoming a real working actress. (Well let's hope.. **Knocks on wood**)

I did it. I got the job.
And will be here for the next ten weeks.

Stay tuned to hear more about the house where I'll be living, the people who will be joining me on this quest, and the many new surprises that Michigan City will have in store for me this summer.


And just remember:
Somebody in Michigan City, IN loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment