"I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being." -Oscar Wilde

7/3/11

2 Down

Went to Urgent Care today (got lost multiple times on the way) so I could finally figure out what this searing pain in my side was.

--pulled muscle/bruised rib(s)--

I'm on 800mg of ibuprofen. Which reminds me. Time for another dose.

Tomorrow we load in Beguiled Again and do a costume parade (amidst rehearsals of course). Here's my "Marilyn Monroe" dress, that I'm very excited to wear.
Strike felt quicker tonight. Or, quicker than the Lungfish strike was.
Here's Brandon showing off:
(Sorry. You'll have to watch it sideways..)
Sarah, Daryl, Bobby, Kevin, and Cheryl (co-worker of Kevin's) were there tonight. I can't really tell if they liked it or not. I get the feeling that they enjoyed the experience overall (and hey, their tickets were free) but Kevin was particularly hard to read. He had his extra perky smile on. I honestly couldn't tell if he was proud of me, or if he didn't like the choice of the show.

I'm probably over-thinking things.

No comments:

Post a Comment