"I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being." -Oscar Wilde

7/27/11

Homesick.

Well, I knew it was bound to happen eventually.
As I sit here sipping my locally-bottled white wine, I can't help but ponder all the things I miss and can't wait to get back to. I have so many things to look forward to this semester:

Firstly, I miss my dear dear roommate and more sarcastic other half.

I also miss my dear friend Kimberlyn, and cannot WAIT to attend her wedding this October!

And of course, my other dear friend Natalie, who I'll be flying down to see in a few months. <3 It's been farrrrrrrrr too long since I've seen her!

To be in my dorm.. watching Will & Grace reruns.. or perhaps sitting outside on the quad watching the sunset and taking in the last few hours of windy sunshine before having to head in--that, I can't wait for.

Auditions for the fall mainstage shows will be coming up soon, so I'll have to get on the ball about that as well. I plan on learning my lines for the first have of BB&C tomorrow morning before rehearsal, and then hopefully the rest of them by the end of the day. Then, it's on to monologues for my last fall OCU audition.

1 comment: