"I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being." -Oscar Wilde

6/14/11

Line Fub

Today was our first day of tech for Wrong Turn at Lungfish. Rehearsed from 9am to 11pm with lunch and dinner breaks. Tomorrow we work trouble spots and run the show twice. And then Wednesday at 2 we OPEN! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Thought you all might appreciate this:

**Line I was supposed to say (tonight)
"I'm not smart. I'm not talented. And I'm not beautiful."

**The way it came out onstage (including ad-libbed cover up)
"I'm not smart. And.. I'm not intelligent.. Wait.. that's the same thing.. .. SEE?!??!?"

-------------------------------------

In other news: Dan, Brandon & I came to the conclusion that the word fellatio is masculine. If you're referring to oral sex for women it's fellatia.

Don't ask.. It's a dicey script.

--------------------------------------

In other OTHER news: I experienced my first on-stage kiss with a bit of tongue today. (Kind of freaked me out at first..)

Goodnight all! I'm off to get my 8 hours!

2 comments:

  1. Is the gender of the term decided by the sex of the one recieving or the one giving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one receiving. Or so we concluded.

    ReplyDelete