"I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being." -Oscar Wilde

7/4/11

Happy 4th!

Sadly, I was unable to partake in any barbecues or firework-watching parties today. We had tech all day, although Leah, Asha, Kaylee & I did get a chance to go to the beach on our lunch break. (Leah was bound and determined to go, and although I didn't have a bathing suit on me, I went anyways.)

I didn't bring shoes with me, so I'm pretty sure I burned the soles of my feet walking on all that hot sand on the way to the water (whoops). 

We all borrowed Leah's black-woman hairspray to help ourselves tan faster and got to watch some guys goof around on a skimboard in front of us. :) 


The rest of my day was filled with rehearsals and light cues. 

Our crack-selling neighbors keep setting off fireworks. I hope they run out of things to blow up by the time I go to bed tonight.

Until next time, my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment